On 26 July 2020, Steven Seow, the Executive Director of Singapore Consultancy, joined an experienced and diverse panel at Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer (LCOR) to speak about job security amidst the Covid-19 epidemic. To address the impact of Covid-19 on one's career and life goals, Steven shared the Philosophy of Singapore Consultancy, Ikigai and key points relating to the book "Halftime: Moving from Success to Significance".
Some of the key questions that were raised were:
- How do I keep my job/secure a job during this epidemic?
- What can I do now to progress my career?
- How can I better align the meaning of work to my life goals?
- Marcus Li - General Counsel, Slate Alt
- Yap Wai Meng - Deputy Director, Special Education
- Elizabeth Martin - HR Consultant
- Steven Seow - Executive Director, Singapore Consultancy